The strength of a company lies in its networks
The first step in effective IT network management is continuous monitoring of events across all devices on your network. This activity of data collection and analysis provides both an executive view and detailed root cause analysis pointers for further troubleshooting.
Netwerk Solutions provides Network Monitoring Services, deployed on-premise at your data center or server room, collecting vital information on servers, applications, databases, printers, and other network devices such as routers, firewalls, and switches.
A consultation with one of our experienced professionals is the first step to a more efficient network. No matter your industry or the size of your business, we’ll develop a customized plan that meets your needs.
The benefits of a network server monitoring solution from Netwerk Solutions:
- It is completely agent-less meaning no software needs to be installed on any of your devices.
- It collects data using WMI and SNMP protocols and sends this data securely in real-time to our NOC for rapid analysis, escalation or remediation.
- We can monitor over 300 vendor technologies including IBM, HP, Cisco, Microsoft, Symantec, McAfee, AVG, VMware and Nortel products
- We provide NOC Services built on top of our network monitoring with engineers continually watching out for alerts for your site
- Our NOC engineers can open trouble tickets, call your onsite team, or remediate and troubleshoot issues as required.
When you entrust your networks to Netwerk Solutions you will gain certified support for all of this:
- LAN redesign, implementation and maintenance (switches, cabling, etc)
- Server installations, upgrades and migrations
- Business solutions
- Internet security and monitoring (firewall and web filtering)
- Implementation of network topology and IP infrastructure engineering
- Router, switch and firewall troubleshooting
- Network administration
- Wireless solutions
- Terminal services and remote access (RAS) solutions
- Backup and recovery implementations (Veritas, ARCserve & hardware solutions)
- Company-wide anti-virus and anti-spam solutions (Norton Corp. Edition, McAfee Corp., Panda, Trend Micro)
- WAN connectivity (branch connectivity via T1 or VPN)
- Broadband & telco Line troubleshooting (DSL, cable modem, ISDN,T1, fractional T, Frame Relay)
- Technology project implementation and desktop rollouts
- Category 5e, 6 and 7 data cable installation
Your network infrastructure is the backbone of your business – storing your most critical data, while also supporting end users’ daily activities. We can help you look after this valuable asset to ensure your company thrives and your customers benefit.